Thursday, April 1, 2010

So far...

...this is what I am, accourding to other people: I'm a dinosaur [a Rachealsourus to be exact.]
A bunny [cause I like eating lettuce]
A deer [cause I seriously just ate four ears of corn.] [And Jonathon, being a smartass, said: I wouldn't kill you! (he's a fuzzy killer ._.) ...Unless... :Me: Unless what?? :Him: Unless I really want the meat. :Me: D;]
And I'm a dog [cause I bite...a lot. Whenever Gabe hugs me, Jonathon makes a 'muzzle' so I don't bite Gabe X3]

Mwahaha....I'm evil...sometimes. Teehee.

I started listening to Otep again, I'd forgotten how awesome the music was. ><

I still need to find some 'school appropriate' music to use in my spanish project...sooo I have to listen to 10 c.d's to find a song that I can use...and that I like enough. Or, I could just go and download some music from the wonderful interwebs.

The grass...it NEEDS to be cut, but it's been too wet to cut it. :\ It's annoying me a a bit..it's getting hard to run around and not twist my ankles. Aha....yeah.

I DREW A PICTURE....BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD IT CAUSE IT'S IN PENCIL AND I CAN'T USE THE SCANNER AT THE MOMENT I'M SOSOSO SORRY PEOPLE!

Anyway, random post.
~Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment