Friday, April 9, 2010

Tonight..

IF my scanner decides to cooperate, there will be a new drawing up tonight [!] *victory pose*

I love carousel horses...but they always look so angry and wild....maybe they just wanna run...so that's what the drawing is about ^^ A freed carousel horse....yay?

Cheesy...I know. BUT I'm very pleased with the result, I kinda wanna put a background up....but i don't wanna mess up the awesome horse [even though it's like only the 3rd horse I've ever drawn]

And to try and make it look right...I studied horse anatomy for like an hour before starting ha ha ha....but yeah. If the scanner decides to work that picture will be up tonight ^^

Neigh :3
~Racheal

2 comments:

  1. The music is still fine, I'm glad that it continued. I can tell that you are a sensitive person, love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check me out,Youe opinion will be appreciated. Thanks.

    http"//ecelliamsonton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete