Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Okay...

First off, Robert, you posted. I literally did my happy dance. I looked incredibly stupid but yeah. Thank you for posting! [:

But yeah, onto today's topic.

To start off, this girl that rides Jonathon's bus....I hate her. A. Lot. End of story. Not only does she do things that she SHOULDN'T do with MY boyfriend, but then she gets totally pissed at me for saying she's a slut. [I mean really, if you're pregnant in the 8th grade, and you getting married the next summer to a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUY, you're a slut. Prove me wrong if you wish. And no, she wasn't raped or whatever so yeah.] Any who, now she wants to beat the shit outta me. And her cousin [Matthew, my now ex best friend] also wants to beat the shit outta me for telling him to get a handle on his cousin cause she was on Jonathon again. And, to top it all off, he got this other girl involved, and now she wants to beat the shit outta me....to impress Matthew.

When I learned all this I seriously went: '-' hoe sheet. ._.

Uhmm..yeah. I haven't had time to get any art done, too much school work, too much regular work, and too much drama to concentrate on anything. [Honestly, I haven't slept in two days from worrying so much about this. And I don't even hardly feel tired...which is strange.]

I'm no longer allowed to take those miracle headache pills, because they no longer work, they make me not eat, and they don't help my sleeplessness any, in fact, they make it worse. [: [I'm smiling on the outside, but inside, I'm about to die.]

Hmmm....has anyone heard the piece Moscow, 1941 by Brian Balmanges [I think that's how you spell his name]? The band's playing it for our end of year concert. So far, it's my favorite piece. Yeah, I'm a dark person liking a song about the war. Sue me. [please don't I'm poor enough.]

Well, this is enough, I have two projects to do, 3 test's to study for, and a few signatures I have to forage. Woo. Not.

Sorry for crappy posts,
~Racheal

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored my posting inspired a happy dance out of you.

    In any case that sucks about all that drama. I wish you luck! (Secretly I just want you to be happy and dramaless so you draw more. XD I'm so selfish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *happy dances again* :3

    Thanks for the luck! I'm gonna need it, hah. Noo, your not selfish! I wish I could draw more, hopefully over spring break I can |D

    ReplyDelete