Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hmm..lets see...

It's 1am, I promised Jonathon I'd attempt to sleep by now. But I'm wide-a-fucking-wake. Brilliant. :S I cannot sleep. I haven't been able to for days, and then when I do finally go to the evil land of sleep, I waste most of the day there.

And I have work I have to do during the day.

This really sucks.

I keep listening to the same songs. Over and over and overandoverandover again. They. Are. Annoying. But I can't stop listening to them.

Grrr.

I don't know when Imma sleep.

But it has to be before 3.

Or else he gets mad ._.

I don't like him mad.

It's scary.

Like when I drink a monster...or amp.

That's incredibly scary for those of you who don't know.

I'm loosing my Yankee accent. D;

I liked my accent.

It made me specialer.

I miss it.

Woowww, this is a random post.

I've had a thorn stuck in my foot for 3 days now. It's starting to get infected. It hurts. But now I have an awesome Spongebob bandaid on it :D I like Spongebob, he's awesomely awesome ha ha ha.

1:10am, greeeeeeeeeat. :<

My back hurts. ><

Wait, I cracked it....it felt good....but now my backs hurting worse D:
I can't win.

Okay, I'm gonna find something else to do besides waste your brains away.
~Racheal

2 comments:

  1. so what time did we get to sleep? ;)

    Scratch
    (just passin through--hi!)

    ReplyDelete