Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here comes Petter Cottontail...

Happy Easter all ^-^ [even though I don't celebrate it like I suppose others do...I'm just in it for the giant meal at supper :3]

I found an awesome song that I would sososo dance to under the full moon....if I could download it to my ipod..if I had the wires...I soooo would.

Here are the lyrics:

Close your eyes little girl
You're a princess now
You own this world
Twirling in your twirly dress
You're the loveliest far above the rest
You build your castles in the skies
Stars reflecting off your eyes
And angels sing on silver clouds
And no one cries screams or shouts'

Ooohh set apart this dream
Set apart this dream for me
Set apart this dream
For me

Close your eyes pretty girl cause its easier when you brace yourself
Set your thoughts on a world far off
Where we only cry from joy

Ooohh set apart this dream
Set apart this dream for me
Set apart this dream
For me

Oh lovely and beautiful
Precious and priceless
You're so much more than you know
Heart of the purest gold
Pure clean and white as snow
Clothed in such splendor
Oh what a beauty for me.

Set apart this dream
Set apart this dream

Ooohh set apart this dream (set apart this dream)
Set apart this dream(set apart this dream for me)
Set apart this dream for me

And the link to this pretty song: Flyleaf-Set Apart This Dream

Oh, I saved a dogs life today, I'm very proud of myself ^^
The dog is the dog my little sister and I are pup-sitting for most of spring break. [I'm the only one watching her though ><]

My headache pills [which I'm still taking cause they have caffeine in them] also double as diet pills [which explains why I'm losing weight I don't really need to lose.]

I want to go to the library. I want to read the book: The Art of Chasing Rain. I've read a little bit of it in stores [I go to stores like Walmart and Target with my family just so I can hide in the aisles and read random books, so far I've read most of Loose Girl, it's a pretty good book if I do say so myself. Aha I'm a geek, I know '-']

I need caffeine...so I can have an hour without such a bad headache. Ahhhh

*hugs* Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment