Saturday, April 24, 2010

Being grounded sucks.

Yeah, I was grounded for a few days [it would've been longer...but I'm good at convincing >:)] So, I had my phone, computer, tablet, and any pencils my mom could find taken >< Ugh.

So I haven't drawn anything...sorry.

OH, please, tell me if this is fare: Jonathon and I were just hugging, not even really close like we normally do, and we got written up. An hour before school even started. We now have an hour and a half of ASD on Monday. Fuck. I hate our principal. Asshole. [sorry for all the swearing. ]

ON A LIGHTER NOTE! Next Saturday is the Wicked trip :D I can't wait.

I'm loosing a lottt of weight lately. ._." It's not healthy, I know...oh well.

Nothin' else to say,
~Racheal.

2 comments:

  1. Well...yes being written up for hugging sucks. Wicked? As in Wicked the musical? I saw it last year- AMAZING!! =) One day, i want to be Elphaba =)...i'm not that talented though =( Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes it does. Yes, Wicked the musical! :D And yes, it was totally amazing! ^-^ I give it 10/5 stars :] I bet your talented enough to play Elphaba!

    ReplyDelete