Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pictures.

I've been really busy lately, what with Festival coming up and open houses and being sick I haven't been able to draw much :(((( So, I have some pictures of things.




Okays, the first one is my desk (: Aaaaand then the result of being bored in class [the big one in the middle was done at 6:20am yesterday while waiting on my bus, the one to the right was done in 3rd period (yay for the school day almost being over!!!) and the one on the left was done in 1st period (boo boring science lectures)] the third one is my wall of sexiness ;) Aaaaand finally my 16 year old dream catcher :D

Well, this is all I've got for now, I think I'm going to practice my clarinet so I sound awesome at Festival, which is on Wednesday [yay for 2ish hour bus rides to the coast ><] oh well, it'll be fun (:

~Racheal

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures, though shame you've been unable to draw much.

    I like the dream catcher; I make those myself. I've got a cool one with a wolf pendant in the center, I think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^ Yeah I know :\

    I'd like to learn to make them, but I doubt I have the patience aha >-< I wish I could see it [:

    ReplyDelete