Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seriously, watch this.

For the love of pitties. Watch that, yeah.
Yeah, I like pits, and rots, and all those other dogs. 'Nuff said. :< [[One of the greatest dogs I've had was half rot. So yeah. booshyeah.]]



I don't have any new art, anything I've drawn has just been random crappy doodles. Sorry, forgive me? ._.


I reallyreallyreallyreally need to sleep. Gah, I need sleep, I look half dead and yet my brains on over drive. Stupid friggin nightmares. And insomnia. Bleh. But yeah. At least I get the very few hours I do. :<


Oh yeah, fishy. ><> <>< ><> <>< ^^

~Racheal.

2 comments:

  1. I could never own a pitbull, not because of their supposed rep but they just arn't my type of dog. I like bigger dogs like Labs (I have a black lab named Kala in fact)

    AND OF COURSE I CAN"T FORGIVE YOU FOR HAVING NO ART WORK. HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK OF POSTING WITHOUT ANY ART WORK. ITS UNHEARD OF, ITS WRONG. . . okay I forgive you now. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I understand that ^^ :O I like the name Kala ^-^ I want a pit, or a rot, but I want it mixed [I prefer mutts over full blooded dogs mwahaha]

    Honestly, I just went ;~; while reading the second part of your comment hahahahah. X3 I fail. Aha. But yeah, I'm forgiven!! Yays ^3^

    ReplyDelete