Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SORRY FOR LOOOONG ABSENCE!

Umm..yeah. Been gone for a while, I would have posted sooner, but I've had NOTHING to talk about. Curse you living in the middle of freaking NOWHERE! -_-"

Well, happy LATE Valentines day to all you lovers out there, and to all you single people, you'll find someone...sooner or later, keep hope! (:

Okay, some artz:




1) It was a request for someone on dA, my computer HATED my guts and wouldnt work, so ut should look a hell of alot better...but it doesnt....so deal.
2) I was bored cause I wasnt allowed to go out in the snow. [yes, it FINALLY snowed here in NC for once ^-^]
3) Request for someone on dA of there fursona, Pearl. Horrible fail...but yeah...I cant draw grass. AT ALL! hahahaa.

Oh yeah, I ruined my phone when I fell on it....while trying to walk on a steep ice crusted hill during the snow storm. Damn. :\

My brother, his wife, and his son came down from NY for Valentines day ^^ Much fun, I play fought with the little kids most of the time teehee, they only won once, cause I sat down and they didnt hear me say TIME OUT! Oh well, haha, it was funnn.

As far as classes go...Im passing Spanish with a B [YAY] World History with a B [Holy fuck, I usually make F's in anything to do with history] A in Band [Of course] And a B in Earth and Environmental Science [I guess I should stop doodling in Mr. K's class... 3:]

I cant wait for Festival in March, and for the upcoming Wicked trip, does anyone know if Wicked was a good play?

I'm gonna go doodle some.....Wow long post,

Peas and mashed potatoes!

~Racheal







[[Oh yeah, do you people say: care-a-mul or car-mel? and do you say: boll or bull? And what about: Pot-ate-o or tat-ter? Jonathon and I are having an on going argument about those, Yay for being a Yankee that goes out with a Redneck hahaha]]

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the second one! It's epicilly awesome. (I don't think epicilly is a real word but I just invented it so now it exists.)

    I say: Car-mel, bull (don't know if I've ever heard someone say it boll) I say both Potato and tater, just depends on what mood I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwm thanks Robert ^-^ You just made my day :D Haha yay for inventing new words.

    Thanks for telling me how you say it, haha Jonathon says it boll hahaha its funny. X3

    ReplyDelete