Monday, January 18, 2010

Random Rambles

Well, nothing major has happened. I've gone back to sleeplessness, and I'm thinking about trying some sleeping pills, or else I have giant headaches all day long. They hurt. A lot. I went to this thing in Durham yesterday, to see if I could get a scholarship for college. Turns out they just wanted us to buy this thing of theirs that would help fill out the paper work. :/ Two hours wasted. Poof. Gone. I've finally been able to catch people on Flamex again, yay ^-^ I've missed everyone. :( I passed all my exams, scored the highest in my class in English I, and made a 93 on my health/gym exam. I wish I didn't miss all those days of gym, or else I would have aced the exam. >< We had an open house again, and their will be one next weekend, and the weekend afterwords. Boo. On Wednesday it'll be my three month anniversary. Yay for my longest relationship. :) I don't have any pictures to post [yet] BUT, as soon as I do, I shall post. :)

Peace,
~Racheal

1 comment:

  1. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH HAS HAPPPENED!!!! IVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!!! Email me sometime :D I can't wait to hear from you!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete